|Semester||Fall Semester, 2017|
|Department||General Education Courses in Foreign Languages|
|Course Name||College English III: Listening and Speaking Training onCultural Topics|
1. Make copies of handouts.
2. Grade quizzes.
3. Register quiz points.
4. Convert and edit files
5. Tabulate questionnaire responses
Students are expected to:
1. attend each class and be punctual.
2. participate actively in all in-class activities and discussions.
3. submit all compulsory assignments on the due date.
4. attend midterm and final examinations
Overall performance accounts for 65% out of 100 (Attendance will be recorded in every class. Three unexcused absences will lead to an immediate failure of the course. Please make a note of it. Active involvement and participation in the class activities especially voluntary work account for credits of grade. Late homework assignments will be unacceptable. Improvement in all course-related respects of every individual student will be carefully monitored.) Final exam accounts for 35% out of 100.
|Textbook & Reference|
|Urls about Course|