|Semester||Fall Semester, 2017|
|Department||The International Master Program of Applied Economics and Social Development (IMES) , First Year The International Master Program of Applied Economics and Social Development (IMES) , Second Year|
|Course Name||Contemporary Issues on International Financial Markets|
YiHsien Yu (email@example.com), Claire Ke ( (firstname.lastname@example.org), and HuiShuang Tseng (email@example.com). They are master students in the Dept. of Land Economics in NCCU. They will be attending this class as well.
Temp: class participation 20%, Individual/Team presentation and report 40%, final exam 40%.
|Textbook & Reference|
2. Mishkin, F. (2014) The Economics of Money, Banking, and Financial Markets (10th ed.), Pearson.
3. Lin, T. Calvin (2014) Real Estate Managements不動產投資管理，林左裕（第五版, 5th ed.）, 智勝書局Bestwise Publishing Co. http://www.bestwise.com.tw/user_book_data.asp?sel_serial_id=1524.
4. Brueggeman, W. and J. Fisher. (2011) Real Estate Finance and Investments. Irwin.
5. Clauretie, T. and G. S. Sirmans. (2011) Real Estate Finance, Prentice Hall.
6. Lin, T. Calvin (2009) Financial Derivatives 衍生性金融商品，林左裕。 智勝書局Bestwise Publishing Co. http://www.bestwise.com.tw/user_book_data.asp?sel_serial_id=1320.
7. Journal References in English: J. of Real Estate Finance and Economics, J. of Real Estate Research, J. of Real Estate Literature, Real Estate Economics, J. of Money, Credit and Banking, J. of Housing Research, J. of Housing Economics J. of Finance, J. of Fixed Income, The Review of Financial Studies, J. of Futures Markets, J. of Housing Research Urban Studies, Housing Study, Habitat International, Regional Science and Urban Economics “Economics Review” by the Fed. Reserve Bank in the US, J. of Real Estate Portfolio Management Review of Financial Economics, Housing Finance International, International Real Estate Review, Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Wall Street Journal, Business Week.
My Recent Published Paper (related to this class, in English, cited)
Int’l Conferences: (related to this class, in English, cited)
|Urls about Course|
|Lecturer Introduction: http://landeconomics.nccu.edu.tw/people/bio.php?PID=51554 Professor Tsoyu Calvin LIN(林左裕教授), Distinguished Professor, NCCU; Current position: Dean, Office of General Affairs, NCCU. Distinguished Professor, Department of Land Economics, NCCU Fulbright Campus Advisor, NCCU. Experiences: Deputy Dean, College of Social Sciences Director, Int’l Master’s Program in Asia-Pacific Studies (IMAS) Professor, “Futures and Options”, Nationwide Education TV channel (ChungHua TV), Taiwan. Ph.D., (1996) Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, USA Dept. of Urban and Regional Science (major in Real Estate and Housing Finance), Board Director of the Asian Real Estate Society (AsRES) Fulbright visiting professor, Fisher Real Estate and Urban Economics Center, Hass Business School, UC Berkeley, CA., USA. Visiting professor, College of Business, Appalachian State University, N.C., USA. Visiting professor, College of Management, Beijing University of Technology, China. Professor, International Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Member of Consulting Committee: Taipei MRT Land Development Funds, Taiwan Labor Insurance Funds Management, Taiwan Postal Corp. Insurance Fund Management, Taipei District Court on Real Estate Appraisal… Professor Contact Tel: (O)+886-2-29393091 ext. 62098; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.|