|Semester||Fall Semester, 2019|
|Department||Selective courses of undergraduate level,College of Commerce|
|Course Name||Advanced Oral Training|
|Prerequisite||Writing and Oral Training II,English Writing、Writing and Oral Training I|
To be announced in the first week
1. Regular attendance is strictly required. Absence from TWO weekly sessions will result in failure to pass.
2. We will have a Moodle website for this course, so please visit it on the weekly basis and on the day before the class in case you miss important announcements.
3. Those who need to ask for leaves should notify the instructor through e-mail in advance. DO NOT simply ask your classmate to pass the request.
4. Please specify who you are and which class you are in in your e-mail messages. Also, please note English is the designated language of communication in email communication.
5. Punctuality is essential; Lateness of over FIVE minutes will be counted as a half absence.
6. Delayed or missed assignments are forbidden. Make-up assignments are downgraded by 10 percent.
7. Some oral tasks require drafts, which should be completed in advance and submitted in class.
9. The draft and visual aids file of each task MUST be submitted at the time the instructor specifies. Late submission will result in grade deductions of 5 to 20 percent.
10. Students are expected to preview the course materials and make full preparation for each task.
11. Every student is expected to attend the LAST weekly session in the final week; No leave or absence is excusable.
12. You are also expected to volunteer to take on some responsibilities and earn bonus points; such opportunities will be announced in class.
|Textbook & Reference|
No textbook is required. The course will use various materials and handouts will be distributed in class.
|Urls about Course|