|Semester||Spring Semester, 2020|
|Department||Junior Class A, Department of Public Finance Junior Class B, Department of Public Finance Senior Class A, Department of Public Finance Senior Class B, Department of Public Finance|
|Course Name||Circular Business Models|
(Subject to change)
Feb. 21: The Circular Economy
Feb. 28: No Class (National Holiday)
Mar. 6: Sustainable Development
Mar. 13: Corporate Sustainability
Mar. 20: Business Models
Mar. 27: Circular Business Models
Apr. 3: No Class (National Holiday)
Apr. 10: Natural Resource Management
Apr. 17: Waste Management
Apr. 24: One-Day Field Trip
May 1: Industrial Ecology
Nay 8: Group Presentation A
May 15: Distinguished Guest Lecture
May 22: Group Presentation B
May 29: Group Presentation C
Jun. 5: Group Presentation D
Jun. 12: Final In-Class Meeting
Grades will be determined on the basis of the student's performance in relation to a) class attendance and participation, b) one individual assignment, c) one group presentation on reviewing a Circular Business Model (CBM), and d) one research report.
Class attendance and participation (10%)
Individual assignment (20%)
Group presentation (30%)
Final research report (40%)
|Textbook & Reference|
1. Boulding Kenneth E. Towards a New Economics: Critical Essays on Ecology Distribution and Other Themes. Aldershot Hants. England: Edward Elgar, 1992.
2. Brears. Robert C. Natutral Resource Management and the Circular Economy. Cham, Switzerland : Palgrave Macmillan, 2018.
3. Burger, Philippe. Sustainable Fiscal Policy and Economic Stability: Theory and Practice. Northampton, Mass.: Edward Elgar, 2003.
4. Clinch, J. Peter; Schlegelmilch, Kai; Sprenger, Rolf-Ulrich and Triebswetter, Ursula. (eds.) Greening the Budget: Budgetary Policies for Environmental Improvement. Northampton, Mass.: Edward Elgar, 2002.
5. De Angelis, Roberta. Business Models in the Circular Economy: Concepts, Examples and Theory. Cham, Switzerland : Palgrave Macmillan, 2018.
6. Ferroni, Marco and Mody, Ashoka. (eds.) International Public Goods: Incentives, Measurement, and Financing. Norwell, Mass.: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002.
7. Johnson, Mark W. Reinvent Your Business Model: How to Seize the Whit Space for Transformative Growth. Harvard Businees Review Press, 2018.
8. Lin, Brian Chi-ang and Zheng, Siqi. (eds.) Environmental Economics and Sustainability. Oxford, UK: Wiley Blackwell, 2017.
9. Osterwalder, Alexander and Pigneur, Yves. Business Model Generation : A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley, 2010.
10. Wissenburg, Marcel. Green Liberalism: The Free and the Green Society. London: UCL Press, 1998.
|Urls about Course|